1. By the racers, panting,
2. And the producers of sparks [when] striking
3. And the chargers at dawn,
4. Stirring up thereby [clouds of] dust,
5. Arriving thereby in the center collectively,
6. Indeed mankind, to his Lord, is ungrateful.
7. And indeed, he is to that a witness.
8. And indeed he is, in love of wealth, intense.
9. But does he not know that when the contents of the graves are scattered
10. And that within the breasts is obtained,
11. Indeed, their Lord with them, that Day, is [fully] Acquainted.