1. Has there reached you the report of the Overwhelming [event]?
2. [Some] faces, that Day, will be humbled,
3. Working [hard] and exhausted.
4. They will [enter to] burn in an intensely hot Fire.
5. They will be given drink from a boiling spring.
6. For them there will be no food except from a poisonous, thorny plant
7. Which neither nourishes nor avails against hunger.
8. [Other] faces, that Day, will show pleasure.
9. With their effort [they are] satisfied
10. In an elevated garden,
11. Wherein they will hear no unsuitable speech.
12. Within it is a flowing spring.
13. Within it are couches raised high
14. And cups put in place
15. And cushions lined up
16. And carpets spread around.
17. Then do they not look at the camels – how they are created?
18. And at the sky – how it is raised?
19. And at the mountains – how they are erected?
20. And at the earth – how it is spread out?
21. So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.
22. You are not over them a controller.
23. However, he who turns away and disbelieves –
24. Then Allah will punish him with the greatest punishment.
25. Indeed, to Us is their return.
26. Then indeed, upon Us is their account.