1. By the night when it covers
2. And [by] the day when it appears
3. And [by] He who created the male and female,
4. Indeed, your efforts are diverse.
5. As for he who gives and fears Allah
6. And believes in the best [reward],
7. We will ease him toward ease.
8. But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need
9. And denies the best [reward],
10. We will ease him toward difficulty.
11. And what will his wealth avail him when he falls?
12. Indeed, [incumbent] upon Us is guidance.
13. And indeed, to Us belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].
14. So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing.
15. None will [enter to] burn therein except the most wretched one
16. Who had denied and turned away.
17. But the righteous one will avoid it –
18. [He] who gives [from] his wealth to purify himself
19. And not [giving] for anyone who has [done him] a favor to be rewarded
20. But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High.
21. And he is going to be satisfied.