1. By the morning brightness
2. And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
3. Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].
4. And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
5. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
6. Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?
7. And He found you lost and guided [you],
8. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
9. So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
10. And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
11. But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].